Vibration: a tribute to crystal.
Crystal stretched and worked in its molten state becomes emerging waves of light and delivers the quintessence of its inherent purity. Subtle, pure, minimalist, the lines ripple and undulate. Folding and unfolding, drawing parallels with the art of origami. The downstrokes and upstrokes emanate the pristine essence of calligraphy, like infinitesimal vibrations.
Designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the Vibration dresser is a jewel of interior design. A beautiful result of the encounter of many exceptional savoir-faire, it combines aesthetics and functionality. Bronze and marble sublimate the purity and brilliance of crystal enhanced with “Moon Gold” gold leaf applied by hand. The interior crafted in blackened pear wood covered with black leather echoes the combination of aesthetics and functionality.
Pierre-Yves Rochon: “The Vibration dresser was born from the quest for the most beautiful aesthetic effect, the search for perfect proportions and the attention to every detail. Marked by the precision and the elegance of metal, the designs give crystal the freedom to blend in interior architecture and furniture design in a new manner.”
- Exterior: bronze and black veined Marquina marble top
- Crystal : 6 large size Vibration panels and 4 small size Vibration panels fashioned with the technique of “pressé” (pressed crystal). Satin-finished and re-polished crystal.
- Interior: blackened pear wood covered with black leather.
- Dimensions: H 33.46" x L 47.24" x D 21.85" (H 85 cm x L 120 cm x P 55 cm)
- Numbered edition, piece delivered with a certificate of authenticity mentioning its number.