|Name||Product code||Price||Default Qty|
The history of the Casamorati brand began in the 19th century. Claudio Casamorati opened a perfume factory in Bologna in 1888. Perfume and bath soap quickly gained fame all over the world. For many years of production, the perfume has been awarded with numerous world awards. Queen Marguerite of Savoy was an avid fan of the Casamorati fragrances. As a sign of her admiration, the queen gave Claudio a gold pin. All perfume bottles were handmade from the expensive materials. Unfortunately, due to the financial crisis, the factory was forced to close in the middle of the 20th century.
Sergdio Momo gave new life to the Casamorati brand. He decided to revive the history of the Casamorati perfume house. Today Casamorati is a line of vintage perfumes produced by Xerjoff Group S.p.A. This group is famous for its perfumes, which will pleasantly surprise lovers of luxury and style. All ingredients used are organic only. The collection of Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 perfumes is quite limited. Not all Xerjoff Casamorati perfumes are imported to other countries. The exact ingredients of the perfume are kept in the strictest confidence. Until now, the production of perfumes is carried out only in limited quantities.